Don’t Let Bumps in the Road Hold You Back
Your car is more than just a way of getting from A to B—it’s your gateway to the world. Auto insurance keeps you on the road, so you can worry less and focus instead on enjoying the ride.
We offer multiple ways to keep you protected and on-the-go, and we’ll work with you to build the coverage that makes the most sense. No matter how many bumps in the road you encounter, you’ll go further with the right amount of protection. With Members Insurance Advisors, you can build a policy that covers you, your car and your fellow drivers.
Get the Coverage You Need
An auto insurance policy consists of five main types of coverage: Liability, Collision, Comprehensive, Medical Payments and Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist. Additional coverage types are also available to make sure you’re covered from all angles.
Types of Auto Coverage
When you purchase auto insurance, most states require some (but not all) of these coverage types.
- Liability Coverage for when you cause an accident or hurt someone
- Collision Coverage for accident coverage, no matter who is at fault
- Comprehensive Coverage, which pays for damage that isn’t caused by a collision (like theft or inclement weather)
- Medical Coverage to pay for any accident-related medical expenses for anyone in the vehicle, regardless of who is at fault
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist to cover you if you're hit by someone who isn’t insured
In addition to the five main types of coverage, you have the option of adding on a host of optional coverages to create a unique, customized protection policy that meets your needs. Some of these optional coverages include:
- Towing and Labor, which pays for covered towing and labor costs associated with an accident
- Gap Coverage can protect you if your car is financed or leased by paying the difference between the value of the vehicle and the unpaid balance if your car is totaled
- Rental Reimbursement to cover the cost of a rental car when yours is damaged in a covered accident
Our expert insurance consultants will help you determine the best types of coverage for you and your family. Then, they’ll shop around with multiple "A" rated carriers to find the best available quote.
Policies are administered and underwritten by a third party.