Identity Theft Protection
Some Threats Are Hard to See Coming
Identity theft has drastically increased in recent years, and anyone can become a victim. Safeguard your personal information with one of our two levels of fraud protection: Basic and Premier. Each plan guards your sensitive personal information against criminal, medical and financial fraud.
And in the event your identity is compromised, you’ll get personalized assistance from an experienced caseworker who can help get your life back in order.
ID Theft Basic
Our Basic Identity Theft policy costs only $9 per month and provides the coverage detailed below.
- Single Bureau Credit Report
- Basic protection monitors a single credit bureau agency for credit and new loan data, including inquiries, new accounts and more.
- Public Records
- This covers names and addresses associated with your Social Security number.
- Internet Surveillance
- We’ll keep an eye on criminal websites, chat rooms and bulletin boards for illegal selling or trading of your personal information.
- Fraud Restoration Services
- In the unfortunate event that your identity is stolen, this coverage provides you with personal assistance from a licensed, expert caseworker.
- Lost Wallet Service
- This eliminates the hassle of contacting credit card companies if your wallet is lost or stolen.
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Your insurance provides up to $1M coverage with $0 deductible.
ID Theft Premier
Our Premier Identity Theft coverage gives you the peace of mind of knowing your personal identity is being protected for just $14 a month. Review the Premier plan benefits, which includes all the coverage of our Basic plan plus these additional measures for extra protection.
- Triple Bureau Credit Report
- Premier protection monitors all three credit bureau agencies for credit and new loan data, including inquiries, new accounts and more.
- Non-Credit Loans
- Premier coverage monitors short-term, high-interest payday loans that don’t require credit checks.
- Sex Offender Reports
- This alerts you to nearby sex offenders and changes in their records affecting your community.
- Court Records
- We’ll monitor for criminal arrests and convictions in your area.
Additional ID Theft Protection Coverage Details
|Legal Costs||Reimbursement of $125/hr for Subscriber's Counsel Choice; Exceptions granted with prior approval||
|Unauthorized Electronic Funds Transfer (Stolen Funds)||Reimbursement of up to $10,000||
|Loss Payment||All loss payments over a 30-day period||
|Stolen Identity Event||Includes credentials, passwords, credit and debit cards, bank accounts, driver's license number and medical identification number||
Policies are administered and underwritten by Experian Partner Solutions.